Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gym

On Wednesday we went to the boys and girls gym club for our second session. We learnt how to balance.

Makaiden said, "That it was a lot of fun balancing on one foot". Lilly said, "It was a lot of fun . We had to balance on each others back with one foot. It was hard."
Once they had finished learning this skill they went and did some circuits to put this into practice. The children love going to the gym and can't wait till they go next week. 
Try our video maker at Animoto.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George says: I bet it is very fun at that school!
Ruby W says: I wish that I could go to that school because I like the look of the things that you do.
Neeve says: I bet it's fun twirling round and round on the poles.
Thomas asks: Do you like reading our comments?